Dusting off Miss Heather's blog

Wow has it been a long time. I am doubtful anyone still pops by, but thought I would update anyhow!
Heather continues with services through our town and is doing awesome. Her PT has helped tremendously. She can now climb stairs like a pro, can run, hop and throw a ball. She is working on pedaling a bike still and balance but has come such a long way! She goes to preschool one morning a week and absolutely loves it. She asks everyday if it is her school day. Her teacher also comes to our house one morning a week to work with Heather which Heather really likes. She will be sad to see it end in a few weeks for summer break.
Heather is also going to be a big sister this September. She is very excited and can not wait for her little sister to get here!
2 comments:
Her smile melts my heart. :)
Let me know as soon as you plan your trip! I would love to try to be out there at the same time! I know the girls would have blast together.
She looks great. I am so glad I kept this page favorited. I hope you keep this page updated on her life and please post some new family photos.
Post a Comment